Benefits of Membership
Membership Has its Benefits
Be a part of the Chamber that extends its reach to the Huron Valley community. Savvy business owners know that it's good policy to show commitment to the community they do business in. Your membership plaque and window decal identify you as a member of the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce.
By sponsoring or volunteering at some of the events we organize annually, you extend your visibility to hundreds of thousands of new business contacts. Chamber events include the Christmas Parade, Milford Memories Summer Festival, Brewed in Michigan, Currents Music Festival, and the Huron Valley Egg Hunt.
"This is the best Chamber organization I have ever been a part of in my 23 years of practice. Great job."
Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates
Networking Opportunities | Create Connections
- Coffee Club- 1st and 3rd Friday each month (morning)
- Ribbon Cutting Celebrations
- Off the Clock Connect - 2nd Thursday of each month throughout the year (evening)
- Appreciation Mixers and Chamber Challenge Mixers with neighboring chambers
- Three Huron Valley Referral Network groups (HVRN)
- Women's Forum in conjunction with the Kensington Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Educational Workshops
- Ambassador Program
Looking for opportunities to connect with other professional businesswomen?
Look no further ... Join us at the monthly Women's Forum Networking Dinner.
Here's how it works:
- The group meets the last Wednesday of every month at area eateries for dinner and networking with businesswomen from Huron Valley Chamber and South Lyon Area Chamber
- No cost to join but dinner cost varies at each restaurant. No obligation to attend every month - join us at your convenience
- Fill out the registration form and fax, mail or email it back to the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce (download registration form below)
- You will start receiving monthly emails with Women's Forum information
- You must be a Huron Valley Chamber member in good standing
Special Events | Participate-Volunteer-Sponsor
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Golf Outing
- Currents Music Festival
- Milford Memories Summer
- Brewed in Michigan
- Christmas Parade
- Holiday Gala
Marketing Opportunities | The Chamber Has Many Channels
- Listing by category and alphabetically in our annual Business Directory & Buyer's Guide, distributed to 5,000 businesses and households in the Huron Valley area
- Website listing with links to your site (Enhanced listing available)
- Referrals from Chamber office
- Spotlight Feature opportunity in the the monthly EBlast communication ($200 for 1 month of EBlasts)
- Business Happenings reported in monthly communication
- Chamber Bucks Gift Certificates
- Member to Member Discount Program
- Huron Valley Chamber Facebook /Twitter Pages
- Chamber membership address labels available for mailings and digital file ($50)
"A very supportive, fun and interactive chamber! Milford is a great community and you feel the business communal support through this chamber."
Ayurvedic Healing Center
Chamber Bucks are monetary gift certificates that can be used as cash at participating Chamber member businesses. They make great gifts for teachers, coaches, employees ... anyone you appreciate (even you)! Because there is a wide range of participating businesses to choose from, the certificate-holder can select his or her own "perfect gift!"
Here is how it works:
- Our members choose to participate in this program by signing up with the Chamber. Your business will appear on the "Participating Members" list that each purchaser is given so they know who accepts Chamber Bucks. Businesses will also be given a"Chamber Bucks Accepted Here" decal to display.
- Anyone may purchase Chamber Bucks at the Chamber office. They are $10 each.
- Participating businesses will treat Chamber Bucks like cash so change is given back.
- To redeem Chamber Bucks, write your company name on the Buck and drop them off or mail them to the Chamber office. You will be reimbursed the full $10 on each Chamber Buck.
- There is no cost to either the business or the buyer!
It's that simple. Everyone knows that Chamber Bucks make it fun and easy toshop locally, keeping business right here in the Huron Valley community.
We've Got Mail . . . and you can be a part of it!
Ever wanted to have your event, good news or promotion included in the Huron Valley Chamber's weekly e-blast?
Well, good news - now you can!
Each Chamber e-blast can include up to four (4) messages from our members. Each message is limited to 25 words or less
(company name, address, and phone do not count as part of your 25 words).
* Space will be sold on a first come first served basis
* Space is for Chamber Members ONLY!
* Non-profit Chamber Members get first listing free for their own event.
The Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce offers a Member 2 Member Discount Program to all current members. This program is designed to encourage Chamber members and their employees to do business with fellow members, strengthening our local businesses and community.
Download list of participating businesses HERE
Discounts | Make Your Membership Work For You
Our partnership with the National Chamber Program brings cost savings for you, our members! Save on what you need to do business, while supporting your chamber.
Here's how it works:
- Members save up to 55% on 500+ items that chamber members purchase most often, including special discounts on ink and toner.
- Free next day delivery on orders over $50, with the ability to shop instore or online
- Members get deep discounts on Copy & Print services. 2.5₵ black & white, 24₵ color copies and 40% off finishing services every day!
Sign up online to start saving! There is no cost to join.