Chamber Bucks are monetary gift certificates that can be used as cash at participating Chamber member businesses. They make great gifts for teachers, coaches, employees … anyone you appreciate (even you)! Because there is a wide range of participating businesses to choose from, the certificate-holder can select his or her own “perfect gift!”
Here is how it works:
- Our members choose to participate in this program by signing up with the Chamber. Your business will appear on the “Participating Members” list that each purchaser is given so they know who accepts Chamber Bucks. Businesses will also be given a”Chamber Bucks Accepted Here” decal to display.
- Anyone may purchase Chamber Bucks at the Chamber office. They are $10 each.
- Participating businesses will treat Chamber Bucks like cash so change is given back.
- To redeem Chamber Bucks, write your company name on the Buck and drop them off or mail them to the Chamber office. You will be reimbursed the full $10 on each Chamber Buck.
- There is no cost to either the business or the buyer!
It’s that simple. Everyone knows that Chamber Bucks make it fun and easy to shop locally, keeping business right here in the Huron Valley community.